Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Brown Is No Stalinist," Says Stalin


Lord Turnbull was issued with a writ today for defamation of character. Joseph Stalin’s lawyers said that their client was incensed with comparisons with Brown. “Brown is no Stalinist,” said the 127 year-old Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili. Mr Stalin went on to say “I saved the world from Nazism. What has Brown achieved? PFI! What I say matters in the world. When Brown speaks about ‘neoclassical endogenous growth theory’, people laugh! Is that a sign of a leader? Brown is weak. I am strong. Brown fiddles and is indecisive when it comes to leadership. I strike with an icepick. Did you hear that, Turnbull? An ICEPICK.” A writ was also served to Mr Clark Kent. “I am the ‘man of steel’,” said Uncle Joe. “The man in tights is an impostor,” he fumed.

2 comments:

Louisefeminista said...

The pic is good as old Joe is pointing at someone probably saying: "Ere comrade, bit closer, and another thing I am better looking and much more charming than that bleedin' tosser Brown. The birds...opps... I mean female comrades adore me. Ok, I'll accept he may be a taller but that geezer aint no oil painting. These bloody upstarts. Who's the daddy"!

AN said...

We will get complaints!

Ahh all this nostalgia for Koba.